- Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) will pay for the clinically necessary treatment
- Gold Card holders are entitled to clinically necessary treatment covered by DVA’s health care arrangements for all health conditions
- White Card holders are entitled to clinically necessary treatment for an accepted disability, injury or disease, caused during service
- Need a valid D904 referral from your GP
- We treat each person as unique and try to understand you as an individual – not as a health condition.
- We are also proud suppliers of the Veteran Heart Health program.
- Call or email for more information.
Veteran Services – DVA webadmin